What is ATP Testing?
ATP stands for Adenosine Triphosphate and is the energy molecule found in all living cells. Testing for this indicates the amount of living cells on a surface and therefore can determine if a surface is clean or not. A special liquid is introduced into the sample, and then causes the ATP to emit light. This light is measured and is proportional to the amount of living matter taken within the sample.
What is Included in the Kit?
The ATP Testing Kit will consist of the following:
1 x Hygiena SystemSURE Plus ATP Tester
2 x Sample Swabs (More can be purchased by contacting our staff)
- Identify point to be tested and turn on meter. Turn on the meter and wait for meter to calibrate.
- Pull swab from tube and swab an area of 10 x 10cm, used side to side and up and down movements while rotating swab.
- Once completed, place swab back into the tube. Snap plastic valve at top of tube, and squeeze to expel liquid onto the swab.
- Gently shake swab side to side to get even coverage of liquid on swab
- Place entire swab with swab facing down into the luminometer, close the lid.
- Press ‘OK’ to initiate the reading. Keep the meter upright during the reading process.
- The test result will appear 15 seconds later on the screen.
LONG TERM DEALS
Only 4 out of 7 Days Charged. We do not charge freight days.